Type: Full-time, Onsite
Location: Atlanta, GA
Center Hours: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday-Friday, No Weekends, Nights or Holidays
Since 2003, Warbird Consulting Partners has provided its national healthcare clients with a suite of Talent Acquisitions and Advisory Solutions. Warbird has been selected as an exclusive partner to hire a team of Registered Nurses for the following specialty areas: Post Anesthesia Care Unit
The Registered Nurse provides age-appropriate, culturally, and ethnically sensitive care, maintains a safe environment, educates patients and their families about healthy practices and treatment modalities, assures continuity of care, coordinates care across settings and among caregivers, manages information, communicates effectively, and utilizes technology. Utilizes the nursing process to provide and plan care (i.e., assessment, nurse diagnosis, planning and coordination, implementation, and evaluation). Additional roles include advocacy, performance improvement, leadership, problem solving, delegation, conflict resolution, and team player.
- Provides leadership for continuous improvement and evidence-based practice
- Provides education to patient/family and other health care providers
- Executes the individualized patient/family plan in a caring manner; advocates for the patient’s family.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine nurse diagnosis or issues.
- Develops an individualized plan of care that identifies strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team as appropriate. Coordinates care delivery.
- Identifies expected outcomes for patient/family. Evaluates progress toward achievement of outcomes.
- Provides clinical leadership for all staff members; exhibits professional standards, maintains a strong inter-professional team focus, implements evidence-based practice activities, and adheres to policies/procedures.
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patient/family health or the situation.
- AS Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- One or more years of RN experience in PACU
- GA RN license (or willing to obtain)
- BLS certification
- ACLS Certification