Staff RN - Emergency Services - 2022-108765 (23771044)
Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Saint Mary’s Health Network, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
As a long-standing community partner with a 113-year history, Saint Mary’s Health Network offers Northern Nevada inpatient, outpatient, ancillary, and wellness services. Nationally recognized and accredited by the Joint Commission, as well as named one of the Top 100 Hospitals by Fortune/Merative and America’s Best 250 hospitals by Healthgrades, Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center is a 380-bed acute care hospital offering a robust line of inpatient, outpatient and ancillary services including a top-rated Center for Cancer, surgical and orthopedic services, and an award-winning Cardiology program and more. The health system, a member of Prime Healthcare, also operates a fully integrated Medical Group, multiple urgent care clinics, freestanding imaging lab, and a state-of-the-art Fitness Center. For more information, visit [link removed] class="iCIMS_InfoMsg iCIMS_InfoField_Job">Responsibilities
- Current and valid state RN License
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Current PALS (AHA) certificate and/or ENPC 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse RN in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
- In Paramedic Base Station ED: MICN within 12 months of hire and maintain current.
- EDAP certified facilities: Completion of emergency pediatric course 1 and 2 within 6 months of hire
- Non OB facilities: NRP (AHA) certificate 90 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNNC) within 12 months of hire required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: