LDRP RN Manager- Interim - 23727458
HealthTech is seeking an Experienced Interim Labor & Delivery Manager for an immediate start. This is for a critical access hospital in New Mexico.
This would be a standard interim position through HealthTech. It is an independent contractor (1099) position, paid on a daily rate, with standard interim profile (travel home every other week, housing, rental car, per diem at IRS max rate for meals and incidentals).
If you are interested and available, please email your current resume - along with your requested daily rate.
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS required.
• NRP required. May be obtained at hire or during orientation period.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
Hours are typically M-F with occasional evenings. There are lower volumes here meaning the manager should have a deep skill set. Must be adept at mentoring staff members, leading the director, managing time, negotiating, good with conflict management, and understanding leadership gaps. The ideal candidate will be very professional with soft skills. If you like to influence change and have a deep tool box, please apply!
Beautiful location in Taos, NM with abundant outdoor activities and artistic scene. Skiing, snowboarding, hiking, etc.
Job Type: Contract