Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg
Our company is currently seeking a professional Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg with outstanding professionalism and experience. Apply Today as Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg for our location in Fort Myers, FL! We are a 382-bed, full-service hospital consisting of a team of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. We are proud to be a leader in healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. If you are professional looking to make a move, then this RN position is for you! Apply Today for our location in Fort Myers, FL.
Title of Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg
Job Description: Under the direction of the Nursing Director or Supervisor, the Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN is responsible for directing all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice and federal, state, and local regulations. The RN incorporates knowledge of patient’s age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care. The RN contributes to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care. Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor. Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student. Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus Available to Qualified Candidates with a 2-Year Commitment
- Relocation Package Available
- Excellent Weekend and Night Differentials
- Full-time Days/Nights (Rotate weekends)
- The RN Med Surg must have current Nurse License
- BLS Certification is required for the RN Med Surg
- The RN Med Surg must be currently working in a hospital based medical surgical unit
- A minimum of one year of Med/Surg experience is necessary for the RN Med Surg
- The RN Med Surg must have visual acuity and the ability to lift and move up to one hundred pounds
Apply Now – Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg located in Fort Myers, FL!