A bit about us:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. We have 2 campuses in TN. One campus provides inpatient and outpatient services through its 118-bed acute care facility while the other campus is home to an emergency department, outpatient services, an 88-bed skilled and long-term care nursing home, a senior care program and wound care center.
Where We Are:
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, we offer an opportunity to step back in time and be surrounded by nature and history. Our campuses are located in cities loaded with natural resources, an expanding economy, and unique downtown district to offer a high quality life to all that reside here. We are an hour from Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN!
Why Join Us:
• Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
• Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
• Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
• Professional development and Growth opportunities
• And much more…
Performs initial and ongoing assessments of patient's condition. Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient according to his or her capabilities and desires. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family. Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral, and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
• Associate degree in Nursing required
• RN License in the State of TN or another compact state
• Basic Life Support (BLS)