Barstow, CA Registered Nurse (RN) COVID-19 Testing Site
Ivory Medical is seeking Barstow, CA local, daily drive-in Registered Nurses (RNs) available to support a COVID-19 Testing operation in Barstow, CA as soon as possible.
We are seeking local RNs with current COVID-19 vaccinations available for full-time scheduling Monday - Friday from (11:00am - 7:00pm). We are anticipating these to be ongoing needs with extensions becoming available depending on needs of the local patient population.
If you or someone in your network is seeking a full-time position to help us continue the fight against COVID-19, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated resume and our recruitment team will get everything in place!
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Type: Travel Nursing
- COVID-19 Testing Operation
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Shift Schedule: (11:00am - 7:00pm)
The RN on site will be primarily responsible for screening patients and dispensing PAXLOVID treatment to those patients who are COVID-19 positive, meet treatment requirements, and accept the treatment option. The RN will also oversee the majority of the clinical components of an event.
- Complete temperature checks for all event staff prior to the start of the event.
- Oversight of any event staff reporting onset of symptoms or fever during event participation.
- Supervision and guidance of non-clinical staff regarding PPE.
- Review and oversee as needed COVID-19 testing specimen collection.
- Instruction and supervision of attendees during collection.
- Receive and properly store medication per storage protocols. Medication will be delivered to the site directly.
- Review eligibility screening questions and confirm attendee meets criteria to receive PAXLOVID.
- Register attendee for PAXLOVID treatment using the Provider Portal.
- Coordinate the need to speak with a Telehealth Provider.
- Provide appropriate PAXLOVID medication treatment to attendees with Home Care Instructions.
- Barstow, CA Area Candidate
- Current California RN License
- Full Immunizations
- Recent/Ongoing COVID-19 Site Experience Preferred