Harbor Beach, Michigan Registered Nurse (RN) Long-Term Acute Care Travel Nursing Contracts
Ivory Medical is seeking local, daily drive-in Registered Nurse (RNs) available to support a Critical Illness Recovery Hospital in Harbor Beach, MI for either day or night shifts beginning as soon as possible.
We care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. We are seeking providers available for either day or night shift coverage for 13-week assignments scheduled. Our top-rated facility is well-equipped with a robust multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers and support staff to best serve our patients.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust. Were you called into the healthcare field to assist with medically complex patients? Are you committed to delivering an excellent patient experience? In order to continue providing the best care possible, we are in need RNs with recent/current acute care (LTAC/PCU/ICU) experience to become part of our team!
Eligible candidates will need to provide current proof of COVID vaccination with full-time (36 hours/week) availability. If you can help us continue to provide exceptional care to the residents of Michigan, please don't hesitate and apply with an updated resume and our recruitment team will get everything in place!
- Contract Type: Travel Nursing (LTAC)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Flexible 3X12-hour shifts, or 5 X 8's per week
- Shift Availability: Days or Nights
- In-Hospital LTAC
- We put the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems. Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement. Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Active Michigan State License
- Graduate of Accredited Registered Nursing Program
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in acute care (LTAC/PCU/ICU) clinical settings.