$15,000 Sign on Bonus available for Full Time!
It’s Just Better Here. We’re hiring for a Home Health Admissions Registered Nurse to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call 888-444-0454
This role will work with our clients in Skokie, IL and surrounding areas.
Why you will love this RN job:
- Inspire: Create meaningful relationships over time that motivate patients to reach their healthcare goals
- Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to case manage and streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
- Influence: Empower your patients to take greater ownership of their health and recovery
- Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to your patients' homes
- Why you will love being an Admissions RN at Residential Home Health:
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules, no long shifts, and minimal weekend shifts a year
- A comprehensive 6-week RN onboarding program
- State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
- Continued education throughout your career
- Employee and family-focused appreciation program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for you and your family
- Company-paid lifeinsurance and disability benefits
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
- Time off that grows with your tenure
- 401k plan and pension
- Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000 provided after 3 years of service
- Company paid vehicle program
- Discount on tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
- Certain benefits may vary based on your employment status
What we are looking for:
- RN license in the state you work
- Associates Degree or higher from an accredited School of Nursing
- One year of RN experience
- Current driver’s license
- Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
- By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
- By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer